There are times when you don’t use your cash app account because of your lost your email address or phone number then your account becomes inaccessible. You need to preserve your phone number or email address that you have given at the time of cash app registration. Because of this users find it difficult to access their old cash app account. If you’re also searching about “how to access old Cash App account” then you need not to worry as your data will be saved in the cash app’s database. With a few effective instructions, you can again access the account and then starting making money transactions.
In such a problematic or confusing situation, you must consider contacting the technical experts for proper diagnosis of the problems. After making an analysis, you’ll be given with accurate guidance on accessing the old cash app account. To know more about this, go ahead and read the blog.
Two methods of accessing your cash app account
How can I access the Old Cash App Account using a phone number?
When the users already have their phone number or email with them then they must follow these instructions:
- The first thing to do is to open your Cash App on your mobile phone.
- Go to the profile icon and then click on it.
- Look for the “Personal” button to tap it. On the next page, just enter your email or phone number.
- On your phone number or email address provided by you, you will get a sign-in code
- Here, you just need to verify the sign in code, and in this way, your both new and old cash app account will be merged.
How can I access the old cash app account if there’s no phone number?
In case your old phone number is nor working or you have lost it, you need to follow these given simple steps to access old Cash App account.
- For this, you’ll need to register for a new Cash App account.
- The next step is to activate the Cash Card and then mention all your details.
- After getting into the new page, just link your new cash app account with the same debit card and a bank account that was linked with your old cash app account.
- Tap on the ‘profile’ icon. Here, you will have to choose the option of “Support”.
- Now, you need to tap on the “Something Else” option to proceed further.
- Choose the “Can’t Access Account” and then tap on the “Contact Support”. Users can submit their request through an email.
- After submitting your query, you will receive an email from the support team of Cash App. They will verify and confirm your details linked with both the cash app accounts.
- Once the technical support will verify everything, your new Cash App account will be merged with the old one.
The technical support team is accessible 24 hours to assist you in accessing your old cash app account. So, all that you need to do is to connect with them via helpline number.Tags: access old cash app account