As we all know the Cash app and PayPal both are famous money transfer applications. Both of these applications do not collaborate with each other hence there is no direct way to send money from PayPal to Cash app or vice versa. You have to transfer the amount to your bank account and then transfer it to your Cash app account.
Below are the steps to transfer money from PayPal to bank account:
- Log in your PayPal account on android or iPhone device.
- Click on the “Transfer to your Bank” option.
- Enter the amount that you want to transfer to the bank account.
- Recheck the bank details and make sure that you have entered the correct information.
- Click on the “Transfer Now” option.
- Now go to your PayPal wallet and click “Done”.
Follow the below steps to transfer money from your Cash app wallet to the bank account:
Apart from this sometimes you need to send money from your Cash app to PayPal. For this, you can follow the below steps to transfer money from your Cash app wallet to the bank account. After this, you need to add money to your PayPal wallet.
- Open the “Cash App” on your mobile device.
- Tap on the “Balance” option on the home screen.
- Click on “Cash out”.
- Enter the amount that you want to transfer and click on the “Cash out” option.
- Choose whether you want an “Instant” transfer OR “Standard” transfer.
- Confirm the touch ID to transfer the money to your bank account.
If you choose a Standard transfer then it will take 1-3 business days to reflect the amount in your bank account. Whereas an Instant will transfer the funds immediately or within 30 minutes at 1.5% extra charges.
How to add money in my Cash app or PayPal wallet?
Once the funds reflect in your bank account then you can add it to your Cash App or PayPal. Follow the below steps to add an amount to your Cash app wallet.
- Click on the Banking tab available on the home screen of your Cash app application.
- Click on the “Add Cash” option.
- Enter the amount that you want to add.
- Click on “Add”.
- Confirm with your Touch ID or PIN to complete the payment.
- Add money from bank account to PayPal wallet:
- Open PayPal application on your mobile device.
- Click on the “Add Money” option available below the PayPal balance.
If you have multiple bank accounts then click on the account from which you want to add money. If you have a single account then you can skip this step.
- Enter the amount manually that you want to transfer.
- Click on the “Add” option.
- Recheck the entered details and click on “Submit”.
- The amount will be reflected in your PayPal account within 3-5 business days.
By knowing these methods, we have concluded that it will take 4-7 working days to send money from PayPal to Cash app or vice versa. Apart from this, there is no other way to do this. If you face any issue while transferring money then you can also contact the Cash app support round the clock.Tags: send money from paypal to cash app